Saturday, December 24, 2011

the magic and joy of Christmas

It comes each year and we all rush around from store to store and party to party.  Christmas.  For me, it truly is the most wonderful time of the year.  I have always enjoyed it and by that I mean really enjoyed by stopping and soaking in every possible moment.  From decorating the inside of the house and the outside to baking desserts and candy, seeing those family members and sharing a laugh over lunch, the lights at my dad's house(this year my boys were thrilled to help with this task and that is a special memory all by itself).
Sometimes, I just want to freeze time...just to be sure that breathing in each moment.  The truth-I am breathing in each moment.  Some of the moments have been faster than others but for the most part this year we were able take time with just us four and make some very sweet memories with our wonderful extended family as well.  I am so very thankful for the joy of the season......



 












No comments:

Post a Comment