Saturday, September 24, 2011

A little thought and consideration

Let me start by saying that I have always been a level-headed gal, someone that can listen to others and respectfully agree or disagree.  I know who I am and will not conform to others just because that seems to be the thing to do.  Although I know that every day presents itself as a learning experience, I also know that I will not waive my opinion for the sake of fitting into a particular crowd.
I am not a mean vendicitive person.  I consider others and their feelings, while realizing not everyone will treat me the same.  All this being said, I hope that everyone that is ever around me will always know that I have their best interest at heart but I will state my opinion when necessary.  My convictions have always been very strong....I cannot waiver.
My heart's desire is for my boys to grow up in a strong Christain home with 2 parents that put God first and then each other.  I hope the boys will always have a sense of self and pride but not so much that it will lead them down a destructive path.  My prayer is that they will marry strong women that love the Lord and  always know that every action will present a reaction.
Just have a very full heart.......

A little consideration, a little thought for others makes all the difference. ~ Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment