Thursday, May 19, 2011

It has been so long....

It has been a very long time since my last post....we have been very busy and add a few laptop issues to aide in the craziness!  I honestly love to blog about everything, it makes me feel as if I am capturing the precious moments of our life. I read my last post and so much has happened since.....here are the highlights

Disney Trip in March
Baseball in March, April, & May(that consumed at lest 3 nights a week, sometimes 5)
BOAT, yep we finally bought a boat(all 3 guys are thrilled and I might be a tad bit excited too)
Easter-a memorable one because both boys truly understand why we celebrate
Mason completes 3K :)
Spring/Summer camping begins which has us wishing away May!

More to come, very soon and pics too!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment